Research and Consulting
PR News has been doing qualitative and quantitative research of communications for more than ten years, and over that time we have developed a large arsenal of tools and a number of our own unique research methods, built our own electronic database, and joined two international associations, FIBEP and AMEC. We closely follow the industry and its progress and love a challenge both in scale and complexity.
PR News offers the following research and consulting services, helping clients achieve their business goals and make their communications more effective:
- Reputation Audit – it examines your communication activities in order to measure the level of loyalty of target audiences to your company and/or brand, and helps identify strong and weak areas in your communications compared to the competition, calculate your reputation index, and see what adjustments you need to make to achieve your reputation targets.
- Media Audit – we poll members of the media to help evaluate your PR performance and see whether you meet your KPIs.
- Custom Research is exploratory research of communications performed as part of complex tasks that require more than standard solutions; it is designed individually for each client.
- Communication Strategy Development – based on detailed research, we help you plan your communication activities to ensure effective interaction with target audiences and that you achieve your business goals.
- PR KPI Monitoring – this is done primarily to ensure that tasks are completed and strategic targets are achieved, but it also helps improve customer loyalty, spot patterns and trends and adjust them, and even reduce business process costs.
- Master Classes – available for individuals and groups – offer a quick way for your employees to learn about communication evaluation, developing KPIs, searching for insights, testing hypotheses, navigating various metrics and their uses, doing reputation audits and more.
- Individual Consulting – we answer any questions you may have about communication research and measurement.